Mod error?

DerpyCoal

-------------------------------------------------------

I have been making a mod, and I came across this error

after enabling it:

...m/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua:276: Could not find an asset matching bigportraits/Egbert.xml in any of the search paths. LUA ERROR stack traceback: =[C] in function 'assert'
C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua(276,1) in function 'resolvefilepath' 
C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(51,1) in function 'RegisterPrefabs 
C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(78,1) in function 'LoadPrefabFile' C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(114,1) in function 'LoadAssets' C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1143,1) in function 'DoResetAction' C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1158,1) in function 'complete_callback

I allready posted a thread about another error I had, which had been fixed, just a disclaimer just to make sure nobody thinks im clogging up the forum with the same post. I am an early mod developer, so im sorry about this thread, and how I don't know how to fix it. Though its obviously something wrong with the .lua files, changing .lua files to make a mod is easy, but when there is an error in it, I have a problem. I attatched my mod in a .zip file below.

Open Me.zip

-------------------------------------------------------

I have been making a mod, and I came across this error

after enabling it:

...m/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua:276: Could not find an asset matching bigportraits/Egbert.xml in any of the search paths. LUA ERROR stack traceback: =[C] in function 'assert'
C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua(276,1) in function 'resolvefilepath' 
C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(51,1) in function 'RegisterPrefabs 
C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(78,1) in function 'LoadPrefabFile' C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(114,1) in function 'LoadAssets' C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1143,1) in function 'DoResetAction' C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1158,1) in function 'complete_callback

Look in your bigportraits folder.

You don't have Egbert.xml

Look in your bigportraits folder.

You don't have Egbert.xml

Hello. I have experienced the same error 4 times already in which it made me close out of don't starve without saving my progress in a world. I play in two worlds and this error has happened in both, the second (newer) world was started on 2/28/15. I'm not familiar with Egbert.xml so im clueless as to trying to resolve this error. Here is a list of mods I have installed: 

Backpack and Amulet, Craftable 24 Slot Cave, Deep-Freezer, Equivalent Exchange, Expensive Ornate Chest, Geometric Placement, Lunch Box, Madman's Fighting Pac, Max Stacks, Spider Blade, Tiny Alchemy Powers, Wall Gates, Woodie ignores full moon.

Ouch, that log hurts my brain.  Is that from directly after a crash? If you open the game up after a crash it will overwrite the log containing crash information.

If it IS from after a crash, the only mod that seems to be causing trouble is Never Perish Icebox, though I don't think that should be causing a crash after you start playing.

Archived