Could not verify Data Folder error?

DerpyCoal

Sorry, this is my first time making a mod, and when I published it, it says "Could not verify data folder, modinfo.lua is either missing or invalid", If you could please take a look at it that would be AMAZING!!! The mod is a web-comic character known as John Egbert, you can look at that too, But thats obviously not the problem. Is there something wrong with my modinfo.lua file?

Open Me.zip

Sorry, this is my first time making a mod, and when I published it, it says "Could not verify data folder, modinfo.lua is either missing or invalid", If you could please take a look at it that would be AMAZING!!! The mod is a web-comic character known as John Egbert, you can look at that too, But thats obviously not the problem. Is there something wrong with my modinfo.lua file?

name = "John Egbert Mod"

description = "Uhhh... Uhhmm..."

author = "Lavacoal123"

version = "1.0"

-- This is the URL name of the mod's thread on the forum; the part after the index.php? and before the first & in the URL

forumthread = "/files/file/202-sample-mods/" -- needs quotes

-- This lets other players know if your mod is out of date, update it to match the current version in the game

api_version = 6 -- if not correct will show 'out of date' but should still run

priority = 3 -- determines the priority of your mod if there are conflicts

Just a cursory examination, I don't know if this will solve your problem.

The don't starve log file might give more information about what is causing it.

Archived