a few things, how long until we know if we get selected for the beta, how will the sleeping system work if ur not there, and if we do get selected, will it only be one beta code, or 2 or 3 for some friends for u to play with?

...what?

Don't Starve Together

(I'm moving this thread to that forum section.)

Welcome to Klei's forums @Clapp924!

If you have any questions about DST, please check the FAQ first! I'll be glad to answer what I have learned from there, from other threads (which we hope you also read for more DST goodness) and from Thursday's Twitch broadcast!

That FAQ page I referred (all of) you players to? it also has a link to sign up for the closed beta (did I link that signup on this reply too? Oops! :-) )

People who are selected will be notified by email, so make sure it's a valid one and check to make sure mails aren't being sent to your Spam folder!

At this time you get a single beta key, but Klei is discussion how they want you to invite your friends. As soon as a decision has been reached a pinned thread and/or the FAQ will be updated or created to let you know their decision.

Sleeping now disables the Night Monster from attacking and speeds up your Hunger rate while recovering Health and Sanity over time. You may interrupt this sleep process at any time and "end up with what you have" if you wish to (for instance, if somebody or thing tries to attack you.)  

I hope this answers your questions, and again, welcome to the forums! 

Archived