[Gameplay] - cannot drop the portable computer

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: cannot drop the portable computer

Issue Description: I had Internationnale and Bank in the elevator. Int, deployed the personal computer to get the extra energy. Then I forgot to make her get it back before I click on the "escape". Here came the bug. Banks was alone in the elevator whith the computer. She had to pick it back to be allowed to flee.

On the next level, not only Banks had the computer she cannot use nor drop but also, the door of the lift where closed !

Steps to Reproduce: well I guess, get the computer, deploy it in the elevator, flee

This is a known bug.

It is currently impossible to drop this item without having the skill to also use it!

It has nothing to do with the elevator.

But where do you mean the doors on the lift were closed? On the next level already?

Because if one agent escapes through the elevator it takes two turns for it to return to be used by the other agent, in case you mean that.

For the future, I would like to encourage you to use the search function in the top right to prevent multiple threads for the same issue.

Thanks for trying to help Klei to improve the game!

Archived