Droping impossible ojects + Trading between Agents

I got to the nano fabricator and bought myself a portable computer so every turn I get another AP each turn it's deployed.

I had my agent drop it at the begining of the next level and since my other agent had 3 points in stealth I made him scout around and on the way back pick up the computer. But then I realized that after I picked it up I couldn't drop it. It was just red and stated I didnt have enough hacking points to do that.

But if I wasn't able to drop it then I shouldn't have been able to pick it up.

Also I would really like to be able to pick things up and drop it for my other agents so I can do strategies like this.

Something else I would like to see is trading between agents. Right now the only way to do it is to drop the oject on the floor, move that agent at least one space away and then pick it up. I feel there should be some kind of mechanic where I can trade objects as long as there is a space availible.

Thanks for reading!

post-444456-0-52929900-1410295617_thumb.

I'm not sure if this belongs in the bug tracker or not. It's technically not a bug, more like poor button designing.

But I think it is definitely something that needs fixing ASAP, so it shouldn't be drowned out by normal suggestions and feedback and could belong into the bug tracker for that reason. I have no idea how Klei handles fixing bugs internally, so my judgement may be a bit off when I say that this belongs in the bug tracker.

I'll report the post and leave the decision to the mods.

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Portable server cannot be traded

Issue Description: I can give all other items to teammates (that I've tried), but I cannot give the portable server to a teammate, or drop it on the ground.

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Acquire personal server

2. Attempt to give it to an ally

Archived