[Crash] - Game crashes if you try to leave level with enemy on elevator.

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Game crashes if you try to leave level with enemy on elevator.

Issue Description: So basically, I tried to leave with the lift/elevator with an enemy on it, on purpose, just to see what would happen. Obviously, I was hoping for some sort of reward for bringing in an interrogation target... But the game did not agree and crashed.

I haven't been able to find this glitch anywhere else on the forums and haven't reproduced it either, so not sure if it was just a huge coincidence. Naturally this issue is not that big of a deal, I mean, what idiot would even try this, ahem. Although I think it would be a cool idea to give a reward to players for bringing in enemy guards.

There were two guards and three agents on the elevator at the time of the crash.

Steps to Reproduce: Place guard on lift, leave level.

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Game crashes if you try to leave level with enemy on elevator.

Issue Description: So basically, I tried to leave with the lift/elevator with an enemy on it, on purpose, just to see what would happen. Obviously, I was hoping for some sort of reward for bringing in an interrogation target... But the game did not agree and crashed.

I haven't been able to find this glitch anywhere else on the forums and haven't reproduced it either, so not sure if it was just a huge coincidence. Naturally this issue is not that big of a deal, I mean, what idiot would even try this, ahem. Although I think it would be a cool idea to give a reward to players for bringing in enemy guards.

There were two guards and three agents on the elevator at the time of the crash.

Steps to Reproduce: Place guard on lift, leave level.

Really? I found it twice. Here and Here (but to be fair, the second one is Suggestions/Feedback.) 

Try searching for elevator or lift next time though. As shown, it's a known issue. 

Archived