[General] - Error when loading save (abilityOwner nil)

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Error when loading save (abilityOwner nil)

Issue Description: Towards the end of a sprawling, hard-fought mission, I noticed the game was getting a little chuggy. I had three agent to start, and had rescued a fourth. I decided to save and restart to maybe clear up the performance, but got an error with the save file when I reloaded. I've attached a sip of my savefile and a screenshot of the error. Perhaps it has to do with the sheer number of enemies on the map, or because I saved with a non-starting agent on the team?

Steps to Reproduce: Not sure - save towards the end of a mission, or with a new agent gained mid-misson?

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Error when loading save (abilityOwner nil)

Issue Description: Towards the end of a sprawling, hard-fought mission, I noticed the game was getting a little chuggy. I had three agent to start, and had rescued a fourth. I decided to save and restart to maybe clear up the performance, but got an error with the save file when I reloaded. I've attached a sip of my savefile and a screenshot of the error. Perhaps it has to do with the sheer number of enemies on the map, or because I saved with a non-starting agent on the team?

Steps to Reproduce: Not sure - save towards the end of a mission, or with a new agent gained mid-misson?

Were you controlling another enemy like a drone?

Because controlling more than four assets is a known issue that can crash and corrupt a save. 

Archived