[Gameplay] - STIM item doesn't restore weapon

In addition to not recharging a melee weapon, it also doesn't allow the use of a different weapon, in the case of a gun.

If it's meant to recharge a used weapon but not allow a second attack(unlikely?), it doesn't work.

If it's meant to allow a second attack but not recharge a used weapon(more likely?), it doesn't work.

I believe I had this problem too. Was pretty annoyed my agent died because I used a stim on her and put her in position to attack, only to find out she couldn't (they had a volt disruptor, so it should have been fine to use that twice one turn, given they have been refreshed)

I believe I had this problem too. Was pretty annoyed my agent died because I used a stim on her and put her in position to attack, only to find out she couldn't (they had a volt disruptor, so it should have been fine to use that twice one turn, given they have been refreshed)

________

sultan

There is a semi-fix to this: When you drop the used weapon you can use another weapon to attack. You can even pick up the old weapon before attacking again. I guess the dropping part lets the game check again if there is a weapon ready or something. One thing that doesnt work is Reaction Mode with the second attack though but using 2 weapons definitly works with this method.

I think in the dev stream they mentioned that in a future build you will be able to "equip" a weapon so that we dont need to drop the currently active weapon anymore.

Archived