The Road to Espionage

Hey there all, new operator here! I bought this absolutely wonderous game just about a week ago and I've recently completed the story mode (on Normal) and have moved onto Endless Mode. My question for all you operators out there is, how far have you come on Endless Mode and if your reign ended prematurely, how did it end for your agents? I'm currently bustling along on Day 7 with Deckard, Banks and Internationale with our inventories full and overflowing whenever obtaining a new item. Frantically searching for Shalem for inventory space! haha

I made it to day 9 before I had the 5 man bug on a insomniac mission. net overload and neural disruptor 3's all around. It was pretty gut wrenching because they were on a roll that not even a null drone could hinder. sticking to story mode because it more of a challenge atm. 

I made it to day 9 before I had the 5 man bug on a insomniac mission. net overload and neural disruptor 3's all around. It was pretty gut wrenching because they were on a roll that not even a null drone could hinder. sticking to story mode because it more of a challenge atm. 

Archived