[Gameplay] - Portable Server II cannot be given or dropped when owned by an agent without the prerequisite skill

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Portable Server II cannot be given or dropped when owned by an agent without the prerequisite skill

Issue Description: When the Portable Server II item is owned by an agent without the skill prerequisite (Hacking 4) the item cannot be transferred to another agent or dropped on the ground. The only options given are disabled: To deploy it on certain squares and sometimes to reclaim it (without it ever having been deployed).

I had purchased it with Banks, in case that's relevant.

My apologies for not having a save file with the issue. I had already sold the Portable Server II item by the time I came here. I can, however, include the game info from a later level (which I had to retype as it wasn't being copied to the clipboard):

INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess.110094

USER '32456460@steam'

GAME sankaku.3065313558

Thanks for the great game!

Steps to Reproduce: Purchase the Portable Server II item at a NanoFab when the agent does not have the Hacking 4 prerequisite skill.

Archived