[Crash] - mdmp file

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: mdmp file

Issue Description: Game crashed, opening a "Fatal Error" window, in which written "A fatal exeption occurred, a mdmp file should have been generated next to invisibleinc.exe executable".

Steps to Reproduce: Make your second movment with the courior on easy mode.

Category: Crash

Platform: PC (Windows Vista)

Issue Title: mdmp file crash

Issue Description: Game crashed, opening a "Fatal Error" window, in which written "A fatal exeption occurred, a mdmp file should have been generated next to invisibleinc.exe executable". (same as above poster)

Detailed Description: I experienced a crash with the same error message as the above poster, except for me the crash occurred when I selected a new  mission. I had just completed a security dispatch and had just selected a detention center hoping for my fourth agent. When I clicked the button to begin the mission, the screen went black, I heard the little Windows ding sound with the little loading circle icon, all the game audio disappeared, and after about a minute I got the error popup. I got a dxdiag log, along with my invisibleinc.txt and save file. However, the uploader doesn't seem to want to let me upload my save file. How do I send it? Could the save file even be useful?

Steps to Reproduce: Not sure how to make it happen. Usually starting a mission works fine.

DxDiag.txt

invisibleinc.txt

post-454175-0-22253500-1410592511_thumb.

Archived