[Gameplay] - Full Team Discourages Hostage Missions

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Full Team Discourages Hostage Missions

Issue Description: Okay so I don't know if this is intentional to make you consider having a smaller team of agents, but to my knowledge there no way to complete any hostage mission with a full team of 4 agents. I've played over 24 hours and I've mostly just avoided doing any kind of rescue mission in endless after I got my team of four. I experienced this during the final mission of story mode, there was no room for the mole on the elevator unless I left one of my agents behind. I ended up accidentally activating the elevator with him 1 tile outside when trying to figure this out, and I didn't notice any indication if he was rescued or not.

I wanted to try this again in endless mode so I decided to save and quit with all my units in the elevator, and hostage outside. I wanted to look up this issue just to make sure I didn't lose my hostage. I couldn't find any posts, but my file got messed up so I couldn't find out for myself.

I don't know if I'm just dead wrong and having the hostage in close vicinity to the elevator is good enough. If I am sorry :/

But if that isn't the case thought I would suggest possibly expanding the size of the elevator for more agents(When/If Added) and hostages, or at least allowing hostages to be able to stand on the same tiles.

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Do detention center missions until team of four is assembled

2. Do any other mission that would require you to rescue a hostage

3. Spend time and effort to get the hostage to the elevator and then be forced to either abandon them or one of your agents.

Ah, I tried quoting you to and coudln't find a way to type and now I can't find a way to edit that post. Either way thank you for this information. I never knew that until now, I never wanted to risk it in the game and it's not very clear that it's possible. I'd consider this thread closed since it was just misinformation :/

Archived