[General] - [Gameplay] Guards not triggering Melee Overwatch

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: [Gameplay] Guards not triggering Melee Overwatch

Issue Description: Had this happen twice so far now, if you're hidden behind a door, around the corner with a Melee Overwatch, waiting for a guard to come through sometimes the hit doesn't happen, namely when the guard stops in the exact spot right through the door. He stands right next to you, yet overwatch does not trigger. I've even had it happen once that he then proceeds to turn to my agent and hold him under fire, not even allowing me to knock out the guard on my own turn. Forgot to take a screenshot, but I'll take one if it happens again.

Steps to Reproduce: Find guard with patrol that ends just at the other end of a door, hide behind said door, but one step to the side so as to not stand in front of said door. Turn on Melee Overwatch. Watch in awe as the Overwatch does not trigger.

In my experience, melee overwatch failing has ONLY happened as described when there's also some other form of cover adjacent to the overwatching agent.

If you're beside a door without any cover except the wall, your agent SHOULD (in my experience, always has) take the guard down. If there's an object beside the agent like a lamp in the corner of the room, or something behind the agent which provides cover, then the overwatch will often not happen when the guard stops beside the agent instead of moving past.

This has happened twice to me now. While standing right next to a door. One of the times the guards targeted me so I couldn't knock him out as I was on my last agent and had no gun. Second one I could proceed to knock the guard out without moving at all.

Archived