[Gameplay] - Impossible Level

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Impossible Level

Issue Description: The only path in the level is blocked by large object, making the level impossible to play. Had to retire the agency.

Steps to Reproduce: Sorry I've already retired the agency before seeing the bug report thread. I only saved a screenshot, hopefully it still can help.

This happened to me today as well.  And I also forgot a screen :p

It was one of the later security levels, and my blockage was a 3-wide hallway with one of those ladder pit things in the middle.

There were no guards on my side of the blockage but there was a camera, so I let myself be seen. Some random guard somewhere else said "What was that?" and the question mark tile appeared, but next turn he immediately said "oh it must have been nothing" without moving.

It sucked - it was a fantastic run w/ Banks + Internationale both gunned, etc :(

This happened to me today as well.  And I also forgot a screen :p

It was one of the later security levels, and my blockage was a 3-wide hallway with one of those ladder pit things in the middle.

There were no guards on my side of the blockage but there was a camera, so I let myself be seen. Some random guard somewhere else said "What was that?" and the question mark tile appeared, but next turn he immediately said "oh it must have been nothing" without moving.

It sucked - it was a fantastic run w/ Banks + Internationale both gunned, etc :(

Archived