There's a drone, that block hacking of nearby things, you have to bait the drone away from it or stun the drone to be able to hack it.

That drone name or drone skill name(not sure), is called 'null drone'.

The hidden daemon is a hack place proteced, that if you hack you will get some cosequence, for example an extra guard spaw, loss of incognita power, disabled incognita for x turns.

Ps: You can also hack the drone I think.

Pss: Keep in mind that if you bait the drone, he will stop every Incognita 'Parasite' on his path that its in 'Null Drone' range.

Psss xD: Incognita 'Oracle' still works on camera even if the camera it's proteced by the 'null drone', you just need to be lucky to get that exactly camera with 'Oracle' skill.

There's a drone, that block hacking of nearby things, you have to bait the drone away from it or stun the drone to be able to hack it.

That drone name or drone skill name(not sure), is called 'null drone'.

The hidden daemon is a hack place proteced, that if you hack you will get some cosequence, for example an extra guard spaw, loss of incognita power, disabled incognita for x turns.

Ps: You can also hack the drone I think.

Pss: Keep in mind that if you bait the drone, he will stop every Incognita 'Parasite' on his path that its in 'Null Drone' range.

Psss xD: Incognita 'Oracle' still works on camera even if the camera it's proteced by the 'null drone', you just need to be lucky to get that exactly camera with 'Oracle' skill.

It seems pretty complicated. This game is difficult huh.

auehuaeua

So many possibilities  :highly_amused:

Really. I confronted some drones here have to be very intelligent to pass through them.

Now I'm trying other combinations of character for me just released the Shalem then I am Shalem / Deckard.

Really. I confronted some drones here have to be very intelligent to pass through them.

Now I'm trying other combinations of character for me just released the Shalem then I am Shalem / Deckard.

Never tried Shalem I think Im gonna try him next run.

My personal favorite agent is Internationale, that scout hack spots skill is really handy, specially when you are using parasite instead of lockpick, plus the remote hack with gives you some extra ap.

Back on topic;

Null drones block a roughly four tile radius, including themselves, from being hacked. I think that stunning the drone with EMP currently doesn't remove the field, but this is being worked on. The drone should be immune to KO damage, so electrical attacks or guns will have to do if you really need to hack something.

Hidden daemons occur more on more heavily guarded levels, the only ones I know of are:

Validate, which spawns an enemy (usually an enforcer) at a random elevator.

Rubiks, which adds a firewall to every unhacked object.

Paradox, which disables Incognita for 2 turns (with some glitchy exceptions).

Fractal, which plants more random daemons on unhacked devices that were clean before.

The daemon remains detected but unidentified until activation unless you have the right Incognita program. Overall, these things aren't really something to be scared of, they don't wreck your chances just add challenges.

Back on topic;

Null drones block a roughly four tile radius, including themselves, from being hacked. I think that stunning the drone with EMP currently doesn't remove the field, but this is being worked on. The drone should be immune to KO damage, so electrical attacks or guns will have to do if you really need to hack something.

Hidden daemons occur more on more heavily guarded levels, the only ones I know of are:

Validate, which spawns an enemy (usually an enforcer) at a random elevator.

Rubiks, which adds a firewall to every unhacked object.

Paradox, which disables Incognita for 2 turns (with some glitchy exceptions).

Fractal, which plants more random daemons on unhacked devices that were clean before.

The daemon remains detected but unidentified until activation unless you have the right Incognita program. Overall, these things aren't really something to be scared of, they don't wreck your chances just add challenges.

To add to the list of hidden daemons, don't forget Blowfish: advances the alarm tracker (2-3 bars).

Archived