Minor changes that do not impact game play (much). A few bugs

Most likely in the wrong spot, sorry about that.

1.) During the world map view, whenever the music is playing and there is an incoming transmission, the music tends to drown out what is being said.

Corrective Action: reduce the volume of music during a transmission. 

2.) during the tutorial, I was able to find the different actions but it wasn't glaringly obvious where the action button was that i needed to press at all times. 

Corrective Action: Flashy arrow to catch my attention.

3.) For my first mission, I selected Dubai but i wanted to go back to the main world and pick again. There is no option to go back to the world map.

Corrective Action: Back to Map Button

4.) When hovering over the action buttons at the bottom of the screen, the info text is cut off (being displayed below visible area)

Corrective Action: Display hover text above action buttons.

5.) I found myself in a nook with 4 doors. I had the option of "peeking" through all three from the same square. (I was in front of one door, there was another door to my diagonal, and the third door was adjacent to me but on the other side of the door I was in front of aka, different room.) After much deliberation I selected one at random and I peeked through all three at the same time for 1 AP. (not complaining, but probably not how you intended that to work either) (screen shot of door setup is (18.00.14.png)

Corrective Action: doors that spawn within a 1 sq block of each other are given unique identifiers so that the same trigger does not activate for each instance of the object "door" (easier said than done, i know).

6.) (this is just more of a concept question) when moving to an area of cover, does it matter which way the agent is facing? (important since i do not get a choice if there is a desk 1sq from a wall and i want to be against the wall if it matters).

Corrective action: If direction of agent matters, incorporate a method to choose which way the agent faces after movement.

7.) Having two neural disruptors should allow for back to back consecutive attacks. As of right now, they both share the same cooldown.

Corrective Action: Have separate cooldowns for each weapon.

8.) Turrets are larger than their generators. The generators are providing cover, the turrets are not. If I can hide behind the low portion of a tread mill or a pile of dumbbells, I should be able to hide behind a turret. (screen shot 18.55.09.png)

Corrective Action: Enable concealment behind turrets.

9.) I'm assuming that when you peek behind a closed door, you're really opening it just slightly. I really shouldn't be able to peek through a locked door if that's the case.

Corrective Action: Prevent Peeking through doors that have not been unlocked.

10.) Agents should have separate augmentation slots and inventory slots. (i.e. your agent starts with 1 augment slot (upgradeable) and three inventory slots (obviously upgradeable). 

Corrective Action: Separate the two out of inventory. Or make the augments an equipable item that moves out of inventory once equipped to an agent.

11.) Somehow I managed to walk through a double door into an enemy elevator. (screen shot: 20.29.03.png)

12.)On missions that are a lost cause, possibly run an abort mission button?

Corrective Action: The elevator you arrive in, could be the abort area.

13.) Chameleon Gloves give you "MP" instead of "AP"

Corrective Action: Fix Typo

post-446991-0-35635300-1409016634_thumb.

You're almost in the correct forums. There's a Suggestions and Feedback forums, but atleast you're not far off.

@6) No, it doesn't matter which way an agent is facing. It did matter once, but they decided not to implement that (for now).

@7) It's possible to drop the weapon that's on cooldown, then the one that's not and picking up the one that's not on cooldown again to get the proper cooldown. Of course only a temporary solution for now.

@12) There is no abortion because Inv, Inc. is a roguelike. You either give up everything or win, simple as that really.

Archived