[General] - Peeking door with guard standing next to it

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Peeking door with guard standing next to it

Issue Description: I think this qualifies as a bug. I've approached with Banks to the door. Stood directly in from of it. Peeked - nothing was revealed except some empty room. Open a door - bam, a guard pointing a gun directly to my face. Why peek didn't work?

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Banks standing in front of the closed door

2. Guard standing on the other side of the door, looking at the door too

3. Bank peeks, guard should be visible (but it's not)

Hello to all,

I had the same described situation, only once.

It was the very first turn of the mission, I peeked through the door -- there was nothing. No enemies, even no danger zones.

I'm opening the door -- bam! the guard looking right into my face, in the cell adjacent to me, only the open door between us. Nice start of the mission!

Sorry, I don't have any videos or screenshots or log / save files that would prove this. But this clearly happened

• Developer

Hey guys. I don't get this error when I set up a test situation. So there must be some other factor.  If you are able, it will really help me track it down if you attach your save game file. It needs to be in the mission that event happened. If you finish the mission, I won't have the data I can use anymore.

You can find the save file here: Documents\Klei\InvisibleInc\saves\savegame.lua

Thanks for reporting the bug though. Hopefully we can track it down and fix it.

Archived