Unsuccessful trades, just an advice

Lden

Some people add you JUST to trade with you and if that person who had unsuccessful trade with you or you yourself cannot find the right game to trade,(I'm not pointing out names) that person would just delete you from his/her friends list.I find people really greedy because of that. A person recently add me to trade a game with me.Although I said I didn't wanted to trade with his game, he said:"Oh alright, I'll wait for you if you change your mind. :D"We've been playing TF2 a lot after that. So after 3 or more weeks, he messaged me and said:"Hey you wanted this game right?" and I was so happy. So think before you act, you might lose a good friend. Even if you haven't got a successful trade, is it a must to delete him/her out of your friends list? You could always play multiplayer and keep in touch with them. Who knows you might even end up like me! This is just an advice to traders out there.

Good day

-Elden

Guest Dandytard

^ It's true. I hate how people behave as if they're black market dealers. Trade with you and then disappear as if it'd kill them to stay. Although that's sometimes the best if they're an annoying preteen Russian with a bad sense of humour and grammar.