Getting Better, but am I still making mistakes? (YouTube video)

I picked this up pretty much immediately as I noticed it was available. After a few test runs, I streamed an extraction/Detention facility mission, and it... well, it didn't go so well. Today, I feel like i'm improving, here's a second video for critique of technique.

The first video, with the disastrous run can also be found on my channel. I can't help feeling like something basic, mechanically, isn't clicking and I'm blundering through to success accidentally. My luck usually runs out when I hit "Very Guarded" or above, and I'm back to square one.

Run looked fine, you just got behind not finding that door when you first sent Int that way. Had you done that, and not looped back around, You woulda been fine.

In terms of long game, after mission 3, you'll start running into drones/demons/guards with armor, so you wanna make sure you have answers for those.

Generally, my first few missions I'll prioritize Detention->Vault->Nano fab->security.

Helps early to get that third member quickly, then hit a vault for cash then a nano fab for any items i need. After that, just kinda play it by ear, play smart. Don't press, priority is always to get everyone out alive. After that, hunt for the primary objective, snag what you can, and get out.

A quick tip on the vaults...the hackable security boxes aren't the only thing in there. See the 4 towers with red lights in the middle alcoves? They unlock when you use the vault security computer, and each can be looted for several hundred in cash. Internationale was up against one of them at one point. With that stationary guard, you could have looted two of them without alerting him.

Archived