[Strategy] Internationale and Banks.

l survived with this strategy 3 days (~6 missions)

Upgrade Build:

Internationale

• Stealth preferably to Max + this unlock powerfull stims like Stim III, refresh 8 AP (With it easier run from guards and moving on level)
  • Hacking to Max - because she can to remote hack consoles
  • Inventory - ???, if can more, upgrade
  • Anarchy - to 2 level (Internationle can steal Keycard without Banks)

Banks

• Stealth to Max
  • Hacking don't need (left on 1 level because Internationale better in console hacking)
  • Inventory - to Max (on Vault missions use Banks and drop to she other profit things)
  • Anarchy - don't need

Left money save for birbe on consoles (maybe you luck and guard decrease your Alarm Track?)

OR after level 3 hacking of Internationale - try hack console.

Mission Selection:

Preferably Vault Missions; if no on map, use your brain and luck :-)

In Game:

• I always sending agents in different ways, this increases chance find Exit and Target of Mission (One looking for Exit, Another looking for Vault - if this vault level or site plans and etc.)
  • Always use a hide places = this safe you from patrolling guards (Computer Table, Bookcase, Corporate Safe and etc.)

And main - Use Skills and Brain :-)

EDIT:

l found nice item - Portable Server III and II - place it on exit and wait for 20 energy or leave level if you under danger.

Waiting next content update :3

Thanks for the excellent advice! I finally completed the final mission using these tips!

Here is my additional 2c.

1. Use Banks and Internationale

Banks allows you to get past security doors which saves a lot of time.

International allows you to scan ahead and take over cameras earlier, saving time and showing you the layout.

2. Use Fusion and Parasite

Be careful to always keep enough power to start Fusion again when it ends. Use Internationale's wireless ability often so you can start Parasite early. You do not want to spend turns waiting for Parasite to finish.

3. Do missions with these priorities:

Lowest Security Level (Guarded > Very Guarded > Heavily Guarded > Extremely Guarded)

Detention Center > Security Dispatch > Vault > Server Farm > Nanofab > Executive Terminals

So if the difficulties are all equal, do a Detention Center mission, but I would do a lower security level Nanofab over a more difficult Detention Center mission.

The main idea is to survive missions and the difference in difficulty makes a very large difference in survivability. Also, get lots of cash. Detention Center can give you an additional agent (I understand) but even if it does not, the cash rewards are large.

4. Maximize Stealth

Seriously, do this. Increase inventory when on missions when you need it. You probably will not need to improve any other stat unless you get gear with prereqs. Even then unless the equip is awesome I might not spend money on the other stats.

5. Don't kill guards unless as a last resort. Don't stun guards unless as a last resort.

You can almost always find a way to sneak past a guard using items in the room and watching their movement patterns. Some stationary guards you will need to stun to get past. Use Banks' paralyze ability to increase the guard KO time. Drag guards behind laser walls if you can.

Knocking out guards just makes them wander. At the beginning most of them are in a set pattern or stationary. You want them to stay that way as long as possible.

Take over power supplies and the turrets. Power supplies will turn off the turret. If you have them both, you can turn the turret back on if things go horribly.

6. Always close doors. Always peek through closed doors.

Closing a door does not take an action so it is free. It will prevent guards from seeing you through the doorways.

Peeking takes an action, but it will save your life. Unless you have a camera on the other side of a door it is best to peek. A guard could have moved into the room since you were in there last.

7. Always hide if you can

You never know when a guard will come through a door. If you are hidden at the end of your move it can save your life.

If you are spotted you may be able to get out alive. If you can move in 1 step to a hidden spot or a spot no guard is watching then the move is safe. If you can close a door between you and the guard that will be safe.

Hopefully this long ramble will be helpful to someone. :-)

On day 7 (endless mode) with Internationale and Banks. Running through missions without much issue for now. Didn't quite go your way though, here are my main differences in approach (your mileage may vary):

- Took lockpick and parasite. Power management is quite feasible in the first few levels anyway (low firewalls, no drone emergencies), and by the time I hit the harder stuff I had acquired a means of power generation (server at first, which I then ditched for an augment as it doesn't require deployment even if it is less powerful). Being able to tap into stations at a distance negates most power problems anyway.

- Got dagger. Kept it in store for emergencies.

- Maxed anarchy on Banks. This turns every guard into a potential cash cow. Once I've completed my objective, I make a point of knocking out or pickpocketing every guard on the way out (if I already know my extraction point). The other advantage is that it allows you to use buster chips, which allow hacking without power. Fantastic for taking drones out in case of emergency, and shock traps, which seem to ignore armor.

- Maxed hacking on Internationale for the extra power.

- I also don't do missions in the same order of priority. Server farm is meh after you acquire dagger (which is available from nanofab machines) so I end up not doing them if I can help it. I also prioritise vaults over security dispatch, as the massive cashflow allows upgrading the agents faster. Also, I don't go after detention centers if I've already freed one agent in story mode - so far it seems there's a higher chance of obtaining ordinary prisoners, and I prefer to go for certain rewards rather than a random low-chance shot at more agents if I'm nearing the 72 hour mark.

Thanks for the excellent advice! I finally completed the final mission using these tips!

Here is my additional 2c.

1. Use Banks and Internationale

Banks allows you to get past security doors which saves a lot of time.

International allows you to scan ahead and take over cameras earlier, saving time and showing you the layout.

2. Use Fusion and Parasite

Be careful to always keep enough power to start Fusion again when it ends. Use Internationale's wireless ability often so you can start Parasite early. You do not want to spend turns waiting for Parasite to finish.

3. Do missions with these priorities:

Lowest Security Level (Guarded > Very Guarded > Heavily Guarded > Extremely Guarded)

Detention Center > Security Dispatch > Vault > Server Farm > Nanofab > Executive Terminals

So if the difficulties are all equal, do a Detention Center mission, but I would do a lower security level Nanofab over a more difficult Detention Center mission.

The main idea is to survive missions and the difference in difficulty makes a very large difference in survivability. Also, get lots of cash. Detention Center can give you an additional agent (I understand) but even if it does not, the cash rewards are large.

4. Maximize Stealth

Seriously, do this. Increase inventory when on missions when you need it. You probably will not need to improve any other stat unless you get gear with prereqs. Even then unless the equip is awesome I might not spend money on the other stats.

5. Don't kill guards unless as a last resort. Don't stun guards unless as a last resort.

You can almost always find a way to sneak past a guard using items in the room and watching their movement patterns. Some stationary guards you will need to stun to get past. Use Banks' paralyze ability to increase the guard KO time. Drag guards behind laser walls if you can.

Knocking out guards just makes them wander. At the beginning most of them are in a set pattern or stationary. You want them to stay that way as long as possible.

Take over power supplies and the turrets. Power supplies will turn off the turret. If you have them both, you can turn the turret back on if things go horribly.

6. Always close doors. Always peek through closed doors.

Closing a door does not take an action so it is free. It will prevent guards from seeing you through the doorways.

Peeking takes an action, but it will save your life. Unless you have a camera on the other side of a door it is best to peek. A guard could have moved into the room since you were in there last.

7. Always hide if you can

You never know when a guard will come through a door. If you are hidden at the end of your move it can save your life.

If you are spotted you may be able to get out alive. If you can move in 1 step to a hidden spot or a spot no guard is watching then the move is safe. If you can close a door between you and the guard that will be safe.

Hopefully this long ramble will be helpful to someone. :-)

+ to 6.

Invisible Inc. have interesting bug:

Peek on opened door show lager vis zone than closed, and if closed after peek, vis don't reset

Example:

zp42dAM.jpg

Archived