(Help Needed) Lillitu - A Character Mod.

This is a work in progress, but i have had trouble getting it to cooperate. 

Anyone out there who can help me with it? I have been able to get it to start, and you can choose her in the player selection and play the game, but when stops loading, it shuts down without warning. :(

I have yet to create her icons for the startup menu yet, but that is all so far. 

I planned on using a screencap of her when i managed to get it working but as i haven't yet there is no selection icon.

If anyone could check this over and give me feedback it would be much appreciated 

Lillitu.zip

Here's the log.txt:

scripts/mainfunctions.lua(121,1) Can't find prefab lillitu	scripts/gamelogic.lua:468: could not spawn player characterLUA ERROR stack traceback:        =[C] in function 'assert'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(468,1) in function 'PopulateWorld'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(837,1) in function 'DoInitGame'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(1032,1) in function 'cb'        scripts/saveindex.lua(709,1)        =[C] in function 'SetPersistentString'        scripts/saveindex.lua(85,1) in function 'Save'        scripts/saveindex.lua(737,1)        =[C] in function 'SetPersistentString'        scripts/saveindex.lua(740,1) in function 'OnGenerateNewWorld'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(1041,1) in function 'cb'        scripts/screens/worldgenscreen.lua(168,1) in function 'cb'        scripts/frontend.lua(409,1) in function 'DoFadingUpdate'        scripts/frontend.lua(461,1) in function 'Update'        scripts/update.lua(46,1)scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen	

Try renaming your prefab file Lillitu.lua to lowercase lillitu.lua, and also all the references throughout your lua files. The game doesn't seem to like filenames with uppercase characters.

This is a work in progress, but i have had trouble getting it to cooperate. 

Anyone out there who can help me with it? I have been able to get it to start, and you can choose her in the player selection and play the game, but when stops loading, it shuts down without warning. :(

I have yet to create her icons for the startup menu yet, but that is all so far. 

I planned on using a screencap of her when i managed to get it working but as i haven't yet there is no selection icon.

If anyone could check this over and give me feedback it would be much appreciated 

Ok so there was an issue with my first upload, it was missing some files.

I still have the same issue though, even after renaming everything in lowercase.

Lillitu.zip

Ok so there was an issue with my first upload, it was missing some files.

I still have the same issue though, even after renaming everything in lowercase.

Hey guys, i managed to get it working as a sample character here so i could see how it looked in game, and it was atrocious, so i edited it a looooot. 

The sample that works i won't share because it has none of what it needs to be my own mod other than the textures, but the one i can't get to work with the updated art I will post here so that people can help me fix the base mod so that it will work eventually.

Thank you. 

Lillitu.zip

Archived