Webber Into Spider Nest

Hello everyone. This is just an idea so don't kill me over it but I think if you play as Webber in ROG you should be able to look inside of spider nests. You already befriend them so why not see what it's like when there not hostile. We have Kingdom of bunnymen, why not make this a thing. It would be so awesome and I would love it alot.

If the "spider reproducing system" would be worse than Tallbirds laying an egg, I will commit honorable Sudoku.

On a serious note, sounds like a lot to code for just a little bit of a unique gameplay mechanic, exclusive to only Webber. I'd rather see Klei spend their resources elsewhere. Not saying  your idea is bad, I just don't see a good enough reason to implement it.

PS: Welcome to the forums!

Thanks and I do see where you are coming from. Maybe they can either than have anyone enter the nest if you either killed all the spiders or make some type of hat or something to that matter. Kind of like how if you wear a beefalo hat you can get past them in heat. I don't know it is just an idea.

Archived