autocompiler's scml not working

Hey, guys, I've been having a problem with the autocompiler (Simplex's version).  It checks all of the animations correctly, but it closes if it has to compile a new animation (tried with various animations, none work).  Tried replacing the compilers with the ones straight from the precompiled binaries, but nothing.  The log's output for when it's compiling something looks like this:

>> Compiling .\..\..\dont_starve\mods\workshop-276893941\exported\hat_writhediviner\hat_writhediviner.scml.

=================

.\scml.exe ".\..\..\dont_starve\mods\workshop-276893941\exported\hat_writhediviner\hat_writhediviner.scml" ".\..\..\dont_starve\mods\workshop-276893941"

>> Packaging 'hat_writhediviner.zip'

=================

.\buildtools\windows\Python27\python.exe ".\compiler_scripts\zipanim.py" ".\..\..\temp\hat_writhediviner" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\mods\workshop-276893941\exported\hat_writhediviner\hat_writhediviner.zip"

The compiler just freezes after that.  I have no clue what is going on, as I haven't changed anything with the compilers.  Any help would be much appreciated.

That looks like either python error or permission error, rather than scml one - hard to say without any actual error tho.

However, might I suggest you spare yourself the hassle and just use official modtools on steam? Cheerio has updated the official windoze version, fork patches have been merged into main, and you're clearly using steam anyway, it would probably make it easier for you.

Archived