Mods screen is inaccessible

I recently downloaded a creacked verision of Don't starve Reign of giants, and whenever i open up the mods screen it gets stuck at the message "Steam Workshop" "Checking workshop subscriptions...".

Due to this I can't enable the mods that I download. Is there anyway to bypass this screen and enable the mods anyways?

I recently downloaded a creacked verision of Don't starve Reign of giants, and whenever i open up the mods screen it gets stuck at the message "Steam Workshop" "Checking workshop subscriptions...".

Due to this I can't enable the mods that I download. Is there anyway to bypass this screen and enable the mods anyways?

seriously ??

You pirate a game and then come to the games official forums and ask for support for your pirated copy....

<restrain myself from commenting further>

You will recieve no support here for a cracked version of the game. If you buy a legitimate copy and have problems with that, we'll be happy to help you, but as long as you're playing a pirated version, you'll have to look elsewhere for assistance.

Archived