I realize that this game revolves around single player but I also think it would be a lot more fun if it was 2 player coop I think that 4 people would be too much but I feel that 2 people would be a lot more fun without taking away from the game, haveing to survive with a friend could be just as fun if not better having to work together also making it so that you would have to play as different characters would be awesome, as awesome as the game is already it could only be better with a friend so please at least think about it becuase coop would be pretty sweet

I realize that this game revolves around single player but I also think it would be a lot more fun if it was 2 player coop I think that 4 people would be too much but I feel that 2 people would be a lot more fun without taking away from the game, haveing to survive with a friend could be just as fun if not better having to work together also making it so that you would have to play as different characters would be awesome, as awesome as the game is already it could only be better with a friend so please at least think about it becuase coop would be pretty sweet

I agree, but as long as we don't come across situations where more than so and so number of players are needed to progress, I'm not bothered. If I can enjoy DST to its fullest with just one friend I'll be loving it.

When I say more players to progress, I'm thinking along the lines of:

"This gate requires 4 players to enter"

(Don't want this)

You can play with two players 

What did JoeW say? "We'll see. We believe that Don't Starve Together will support 2-4 players simultaneously. Could be more, but we are aiming for 4 minimum."-JoeW

This is basically stuff that's been confirmed so all that you said touches on stuff confirmed by JoeW plus I have 2 other friends who own Don't Starve and another who is planning to get Don't Starve so I could have 2-4 players in a lobby already.

Archived