Chester Mod Problem

Before starting, I gotta state that english is not my first language, therefore, if you guys don't understand something, I'll try to clarify it... somehow. xD

Also, I'm not sure if this is the place to post this kind of topic, as I am also asking for advice with Chester.lua file... but well. I'll delete it and re-post it correctly if that's the case. 

- - - - - 

Problem:

A few days ago I decided to download this mod: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/8961-a-better-chester-experience/

My current game is "DLC Reign of Giants" -Or something among those lines-. 

I purchased it last week or so, I assume it's the last version.

Thing is, when I start the game, this happens:

b7xh1f.png

It's weird because my game runs mods normally, unless they have something to do with Chester ( I also tried to play a mod called 'Best Friends Forever' where Chester is immortal and it also did not work... )

What am I doing wrong? ;__; 

- - - - - - 

Well, in case there is no solution, do any of you know how could I make Chester immortal? I kinda tried to make him invincible by editing the Chester.lua file but...

Ah~ I'm no good. </3

Well, thank you for your time (:  

The problem is not in code. It is missing animation. Try to see in dont_starve/data/anim if there is this file (chester.zip), if not I'll probably send to you missing thing.

Write too things that have "chester" in name.

You know what? Try taking all anims about chester (I don't think it will help anyway, if it don't, update your DS) because I'm getting confused. I took a look on older version of chester anim and did not saw that...

WAIT! STOP!!! READ THAT FIRST!

Is it after using this mod (Better Chester)? If yes, just stop using that. Update your DS and check consistency. This mod is completely OOD (out of date) and makes game completely unplayable.

And what after that?

Archived