Cannot enter Chess Biome, random lighting balls from sky kill me.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not. Basically, whenever I enter the Chess Biomes, some kind of lighting balls start shooting at me from the sky, I can kill everyone in the given Biome, but the lighting balls keep shooting me from the sky, They are un-dodgeable and deal 40damage, I am so close to uninstalling this game right now. It pisses me off. No wiki or forum seems to talk anything about this Lighting Bolt rain so I am left confused.

Welcome to the forums!

Are you sure it's not the Clockwork Bishops that are attacking you? They seem to fit the description, specifically the lightening balls. Are the bolts coming from the sky or off-screen?

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/17-dont-starve-bug-tracker/

I rather think it's a glitch, because he said he had killed every mob within the biome.

Sorry a GIF is all I can do.

Now that I look closer I can see that they don't come from the sky but from an invisible thing that has a shadow.

Yes, and now that I think about it, in my 100+ Days of playtime, I have never seen a Clockwork Bishop, I suppose they are the attackers but for some reason they are invisible for me.

Hexa, on 21 Jun 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

Yes, and now that I think about it, in my 100+ Days of playtime, I have never seen a Clockwork Bishop, I suppose they are the attackers but for some reason they are invisible for me.

That never happened to me... Post this in the Bug Tracker subforum so that a dev can see and fix it.

Archived