Evil flower farm

Hey guys

I'm playing as WX-78 and i'm around day 70 atm and i have been trying to set up an evil flower farm to gather nightmare fuel but each time i put down the bees on the patch of evil flowers they just fly away across the map to my normal bee farm. Do you guys know how to fix this?

No he isn't being serious.

Here have a read of this mate. Evil Flowers

"Begin by crafting a Bug Net and capturing some number of Bees. Once captured, these bees become "homeless" and will not return to their hive. Release these bees near some existing evil flowers and they will begin to visit them as they would normally. It is also necessary for the player to be near the area the bees are working, since the bee's AI routine will not run if the player is too far away.

Bees must visit 6 different flowers before they can plant another flower. The flower that is planted will depend upon which type of flowers the 6 were, so as soon as you have 6 evil flowers in the area it is a good idea to eliminate any normal flowers so the evil flower chance becomes 100%. Most often the bee will plant the flower after the 6th flower is visited, but there is a small chance it will visit another flower or land without planting. Clearing the area of trees, grass etc. will also make it easier to spot newly spawned evil flowers."

This is a screenshot of my map. I indicated where my evil flower farm and my normal honeyfarm are indicated. There are no normal flowers nearby the evil flower farm except for those in my normal honeyfarm. Is this not far enough because they don't neccesarily fly there, they just pass by at night and dissapear to God knows where?

post-397315-0-88617300-1402919173_thumb.

Did you follow what the Wiki said word for word? Try catching some wild bees (not the ones from your bee boxes) with a bug net and place them on the evil flowers.

Also this seems to be important:

"It is also necessary for the player to be near the area the bees are working, since the bee's AI routine will not run if the player is too far away."

Archived