Before anybody replies to this I have a simple rule for everyone to follow.

If you don't have anything nice to say about DST then this thread isn't for you.

I don't care if you hate it or simply "disagree" with it,nitpicking and going on about how you disagree

with it won't get you anywhere on this thread.This is for people who like it and want to post speculation,plans,or even just want to find friends to play with in the future.

You probably shouldn't make a discussion thread if you are only going to allow people who have the same opinion as you to add to the discussion.

Yes because that is completely and totally what I said.I said I didn't want people to go on about saying how they think it will ruin don't starve or how they don't agree with it.I want people to say WHY they like it,speculation,and so on.I did not say "Oh well everyone has to say that don't starve together is the BEST thing in the world". I want them to explain WHY they like it and their speculations and such.

Yes because that is completely and totally what I said.I said I didn't want people to go on about saying how they think it will ruin don't starve or how they don't agree with it.I want people to say WHY they like it,speculation,and so on.I did not say "Oh well everyone has to say that don't starve together is the BEST thing in the world". I want them to explain WHY they like it and their speculations and such.

That's just the interpretation people will get with the way you worded the OP.

Archived