What the hell is a note?!

So i decide to play don't starve after a while with the robot guy. Only problem: need to survive 2 more days. Ok, ill just go screw around, lighting fires with Willow (i set trees to lots in the world settings). I spaw, set a tree on fire and 1 second later a crow lands near me and drops a "Note". I examined it and Willow says: "30 (-10, -16)", ill leave a screen shot. Does anyone know what this is? I googled note and the number but nothing pops up. Why do i keep getting this weird sh*t?! 

post-374704-0-28625000-1398875008_thumb.

This isn't from a mod, i have no mods enabled right now and i got this note on the latest update.

But it says something different for me.

Yeah, I spawned next to one with the only mod enabled being the mod I was testing and had one.

This isn't from a mod, i have no mods enabled right now and i got this note on the latest update.

But it says something different for me.

Yeah, I spawned next to one with the only mod enabled being the mod I was testing and had one.

Probably a puzzle. Maybe it leads to some set piece at that coordinate in your map. Is there a console option to teleport to certain coordinates?

No, but there is a console command to go to a certain item in the world. (For example: c_gonext("teleportato_base") takes you to the wooden thing) But i don't think that will be useful for this.

No, but there is a console command to go to a certain item in the world. (For example: c_gonext("teleportato_base") takes you to the wooden thing) But i don't think that will be useful for this.

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE PUZZLE TOPIC?!

Archived