Mod Idea: Flea Market/Fleas

This idea was mostly inspired by the vending machine mod. It would be a lemonade-stand type structure where a pig or bunnyman would walk up and stand when it happened to be close. It would stay there until it got distracted by food/combat/time-to-go-home. Any time while it was there, the player could step behind the stand to see what trade(s) the creature was offering. As part of this, items would be given values by number so the trade asked for would be more-or-less fair, but sometimes the pigs/bunnymen would have rare or otherwise hard-to-replenish items.

A flea market would be built using 10 gold, 6 boards, and 4 fleas. Fleas would be a new item obtained thusly: Hound mobs would contain one or two "Hound with Fleas." If you use the bug net on it, it becomes a normal hound and you get one "Flea." 

I'm sure that's incredibly complicated, and I have no knowledge of coding whatsoever, but if anyone does and is looking for an idea to challenge themselves with, there's one for you. 

Would the currency be fleas? Would I be able to use lice as well? (Caution: The rest of this is terribly unfunny)

Though it's totally worth it.

COULD I BUY SOME PEAS WITH FLEAS?

COULD I BUY THEM FROM A BEE?

WOULD THAT THUSTLY PLEASE MY KEYS?

WOULD MY KEYS MAKE PLEAS FOR THESE?

THESE PLEA-KEY PLEASING BEE FLEA PEAS?

Archived