my suggestions:

First of all this game is worth to be known!

thx Klei for this little treasure, it's a refreshing game.

My suggestion for surviving: drinking water would be logic and the option to construc water barrel for receiving the rain! Climatic change would be awesome! Fur boots and differents cloths...Even a tempmeter into the science machine to help prevent further change! Shelter for protecting logs from water... Or get trouble when fueling the fire!

Well, it's some good ideas!

My suggestion for surviving: drinking water would be logic and the option to construc water barrel for receiving the rain!

Ah yes, water. This topic usually comes up when discuss weather, with it either being connected to crop growth or a Thirst meter. I certainly wouldn't be against adding some more complexity to crop growth, as right now it's a "plant and forget" approach, not to mention how easy it is to grow crops through the abundant supply of manure. Needing to water crops or having crops grow faster during certain seasons because of the rain, would make sense.

As for Thirst... there are players who want this meter. I'm just not sure anymore myself, because we don't want to turn the game into the Sims, with all the different "needs" to monitor. Right now we have Hunger and Health, but Soon we'll have Sanity too. For now I think it's fine to just group Thirst under Hunger, for simplicity sake.

Climatic change would be awesome!

If by that you means seasons... then yes, all signs point to this appearing in the game. In fact, the Devs have hinted that winter is coming.

Fur boots and differents cloths...

Sadly, there is no "feet slot", so boots are kinda useless. :p

However, for winter, a beefalo coat would be nice to have.

Even a tempmeter into the science machine to help prevent further change!

Mmmm, nah. I don't think we need to get too technical with temperatures. The only season I think temperature will matter in is winter. Summer... maybe... but only in terms of droughts.

Shelter for protecting logs from water... Or get trouble when fueling the fire!

I wouldn't mind a lean-to, so as to keep my fire protected from snow/rain, as these elements should work towards extinguishing exposed fires, requing you to use more logs to keep the fire lit.