Following on from an earlier rant about my distaste for the Current Warg situation. I believe having Tiers on Hound Dens like Spider Mounds would be ingenious. And of course, having a certain percent that a Warg would spawn from it. Being able to plant new Hound Dens as well as a possible Warg Beanie drop would be incredible. Although I doubt the Warg Beanie would be a thing since it'd give you immunity to Hound Waves, it could be cool having all these additional Hound Tooth's, to make a Sword out of it, between the Power of a Spear and a Tentacle Spike.

Thanks for reading,

Kruze.

Following on from an earlier rant about my distaste for the Current Warg situation. I believe having Tiers on Hound Dens like Spider Mounds would be ingenious. And of course, having a certain percent that a Warg would spawn from it. Being able to plant new Hound Dens as well as a possible Warg Beanie drop would be incredible. Although I doubt the Warg Beanie would be a thing since it'd give you immunity to Hound Waves, it could be cool having all these additional Hound Tooth's, to make a Sword out of it, between the Power of a Spear and a Tentacle Spike.

Thanks for reading,

Kruze.

Love the idea of tiers and chances of wargs :D also the idea to move them should be an option too! But an item to prevent hound attacks is defiantly a no-no for me :( Maybe have a chance to drop something like the spider queen hat, so you can control dogs from mounds. But hounds that attack you every couple of days wouldn't be affected by this hat. I also like the idea of a tooth weapon of sorts.

Archived