Meaty Stew vs Meatballs vs eating jerky

Meatballs for when resources are quite low, MeatyStew for when i got tons of meat and im afraid to lose em because of their spoilling, Jerky i make sometimes but usually use it on the crock pot. Honey Ham is just beautiful, too bad i hate making a bee farm, so i only get honey when i kill some bees.

The only annoying part is that my tree population on my most recent game is slowly dying because the catcoons are actually eating all the saplings when i plant pinecones.

For me the annoying part is getting the honeycomb, since you have to find a bee hive to get honeycombs and i dont see those often. I usually just find like 3 beehives next to each other in a small area and a few flowers (sometimes a evil flower) and that's it.

But i'll try it if i can find a beehive.

I think having honey around is almost a need, so I make sure to get it. The main reason honey is good is turning 1 monster meat into honey nuggets, and 3 boxes is enough for that. Also to save your trees, wall off an area with hay walls and a lightning rod, and plant them there.

I think having honey around is almost a need, so I make sure to get it. The main reason honey is good is turning 1 monster meat into honey nuggets, and 3 boxes is enough for that. Also to save your trees, wall off an area with hay walls and a lightning rod, and plant them there.

I'm depressed now, catcoons keep killing my bees so no honey for me :(

I don't have the heart to kill them :( but the nearby spider dens wiped them out a while ago, so now honey is actually being made, winter starts in 2 days though.

Then I recommend you use the honey for honey nuggets, get as much as you can right now.

I have a lot of meat and monster meat from all the catcoons attacking the spiders. (Playing as Wigfrid) I was able to make a few honey hams.

I have like 120ish honey, and I can't get rid of it. Can't eat it to heal, already have 43 healing salves, don't need it for food, jerky is good enough. But it is really good to have honey hams.

I have like 120ish honey, and I can't get rid of it. Can't eat it to heal, already have 43 healing salves, don't need it for food, jerky is good enough. But it is really good to have honey hams.

I have about 9 healing salves on day 20 and 1 honey poultice.

14 stale morsels, 9 honey, 1 jerky, 19 monster meat very close to turning into rot, 12 cooked monster meat that is already stale and about 6 meat along with 2 corn and 2 berries.

Do you think i'm doing good? :p

I have about 9 healing salves on day 20 and 1 honey poultice.

14 stale morsels, 9 honey, 1 jerky, 19 monster meat very close to turning into rot, 12 cooked monster meat that is already stale and about 6 meat along with 2 corn and 2 berries.

Do you think i'm doing good? :razz:

For day 20, very good, especially in RoG. On day 20 I am usually still teleportato rushing,(for gears,i am always WX) but do you have good gear to fight with? I usually have a dark sword and thuelecite, but I am nearing day 300... For day 20 mats for ham bats, football helm and log/marble suit are good. 

For day 20, very good, especially in RoG. On day 20 I am usually still teleportato rushing,(for gears,i am always WX) but do you have good gear to fight with? I usually have a dark sword and thuelecite, but I am nearing day 300... For day 20 mats for ham bats, football helm and log/marble suit are good. 

I'm having a small cut grass shortage, but that is the only problem right now. I got 2 drying racks up, a single beebox, a improved farm and a normal farm, a alchemy engine and science machine, a crockpot, and a prestihatiwhatever, with 3 berry bushes and 8 harvested saplings next to my base with 2 spider dens nearby for easy silk.

Yeah, let's just say i was working hard in autumn.

I have a backup battle spear and a backup battle helm thingy that only wigfrid can make.

I have the wood for a log suit, but not the rope (like i said, a small shortage)

(I have 4 living logs because mr. treeguard, which is thankfully not a birchguard, decided to attack.)

I'm having a small cut grass shortage, but that is the only problem right now. I got 2 drying racks up, a single beebox, a improved farm and a normal farm, a alchemy engine and science machine, a crockpot, and a prestihatiwhatever, with 3 berry bushes and 8 harvested saplings next to my base with 2 spider dens nearby for easy silk.

Yeah, let's just say i was working hard in autumn.

I have a backup battle spear and a backup battle helm thingy that only wigfrid can make.

I have the wood for a log suit, but not the rope (like i said, a small shortage)

(I have 4 living logs because mr. treeguard, which is thankfully not a birchguard, decided to attack.)

That should be good. I always like to have 8 or more racks so I can dry a koalafant all at once, but I love to overdo. We should either stop talking about RoG strats in a "what do I use my meat for" thread, or keep it on topic. Or make a separate thread.

That should be good. I always like to have 8 or more racks so I can dry a koalafant all at once, but I love to overdo. We should either stop talking about RoG strats in a "what do I use my meat for" thread, or keep it on topic. Or make a separate thread.

Let's just make a seperate thread for this, let's stop derailing this one.

Archived