Curious about Reign of Giants soundtrack

So, I purchased the Don't Starve soundtrack from Steam and when I got RoG I didn't see any of its contents in the soundtrack folder for Don't Starve.

My question is, will the soundtrack only be available after the beta has ended, or we'll be getting it earlier?

I'd prefer if a dev responded to have this confirmed, thank you.

Ok, you haven't them because dlc is still on beta.

And, clearly, the description of soundtrack says any new content will be added when coming out.

So, you'll have them and you'll wait.

That is exactly what I'm asking if you read my question properly. 

Also, I may have missed that description of the soundtrack you mentioned so thank you for clearing that up for me.

And lastly I don't want to come to a hasty conclusion but you seemed really rude at the end there

Also, I may have missed that description of the soundtrack you mentioned so thank you for clearing that up for me.

And lastly I don't want to come to a hasty conclusion but you seemed really rude at the end there

Sorry if I didn't show courtesy to you, which I was meant to, it's just fun for me to speak like characters in TV series.

Btw, I'm Chinese and is the last sentence really rude in real life?

Sorry if I didn't show courtesy to you, which I was meant to, it's just fun for me to speak like characters in TV series.

Btw, I'm Chinese and is the last sentence really rude in real life?

It was in a way. I mean, it sounded like "You gotta wait and there's nothing you can do about it." But I know how writing can be ambiguous and misunderstood most of the time so don't worry about it. Anyway, thanks for the info on my post.

Audius I just want to ask how did you get the dont starve under your name?

Erm, you got me there. I'm not even sure myself. It was there since I created the account if I recall correctly. Perhaps someone else can explain to you if you ask them.

Audius I just want to ask how did you get the dont starve under your name?

I believe you got it if you created your account when Don't Starve was in Beta.

Or something like that atleast

Yup, you get it only if you had registered a forum account while Don't Starve was still in beta.

Nah, it just seemed a little rude, or just very logical.  It's like having your cake and eating it too.  :)

Yup, you get it only if you had registered a forum account while Don't Starve was still in beta.

Ahh, the Mark of the KleiBeast... I was wondering about that because I wanted to show my allegiance too.  Oh well.

Nah, it just seemed a little rude, or just very logical.  It's like having your cake and eating it too.  :-)

Ahh, the Mark of the KleiBeast... I was wondering about that because I wanted to show my allegiance too.  Oh well.

exactly what i wanted to express.

The sad part is i heard of Don't Starve while it was still in beta, i didnt bother checking it out for some reason, i eventually finally remember the game long after its out of beta and thought: "Hey, didnt that game get a bunch of updates? I heard a lot of people play it, might as well check it out." You know the rest.

Archived