Hot Stone for cooking

Based on another suggestion that said that leaving items in the ground during summer should cook them, when I was playing I needed to cook my food and since a campfire would be wasting resources I built a firepit and ignited it with a flower or a pinecone to cook everything I had as fast as possible, the problem is that this didn't felt right to me, considering that the ambient temperature was hot enough to cook the need for fire seemed redundant.

Therefore I suggest the cooking stone:

post-354119-0-74640100-1396989699.jpg

A tier 0 food structure that requires 4 stones + 2 flint, when the ambient temperature is hot enough it will change to a a red colour and start emitting the smouldering effect, allowing food to be cooked.

I know that many people will think that this is unnecessary because the firepit works good enough but I personally think that this will add some personality to summer and allows saving stone and combustible materials that aren't abundant during the season, does anybody else like this?

Just put your thermal stone on the ground and cook your food on that.

That could also work, my only problem is that the stone requires an alchemy engine and I was thinking more of early food.

Archived