Web Side Story

This is a story about a guy, some Monster Meat, and his spider friends.  Most of all, it's about loyalty.

This guy, Webber, he made friends with three spiders, Larry, Moe, and Curly, and took them out to The Webs, the shady neighborhood where nogoodnick spiders hang out.  Well, the spiders from the webs didn't like that their peeps were too good for them now, so they got into a fight.

post-339859-0-45801200-1396796782_thumb.

Brother against brother, sister against sister.  It was bloody and meaty (but the meat got eaten).  All that was left was a pile of silk and glands.  And silence.  The silence of broken loyalty.

-------

While I think this was epic, and will do it whenever I find a spider den neighborhood on Webber, I think there might be some issues with spiders deciding which "side" they're on or whom they're aggroing. My initial three spiders weren't Spartans, so they couldn't have lasted in the pile from 5+ dens.  Somehow, other spiders joined in and ended up fighting other spiders.

Or leave it.  Because it's awesome. 

Archived