Quick Banner

Hello forum members! Okay, so I am continuing work on my small mod, and I am going to need someone to help me with the portrait. I can do the portrait design, but the banner is what i need help with. I have already gotten the banner alone, but I just need someone to change the text from saying 'Wilson' to say 'Toby'. So, if anyone can help, I will put the picture in the attached files.

post-212262-0-34219100-1396561305_thumb.

Hello forum members! Okay, so I am continuing work on my small mod, and I am going to need someone to help me with the portrait. I can do the portrait design, but the banner is what i need help with. I have already gotten the banner alone, but I just need someone to change the text from saying 'Wilson' to say 'Toby'. So, if anyone can help, I will put the picture in the attached files.

How about this...

post-205050-0-87900500-1396711041_thumb.

How about this...

It's great! But... it says... Woby... xD I mean... i get the whole they have to start with W thing, but... Woby just.... sounds... wierd.... xD Could you just... put a 'T'... Cuz other than that, it looks great! :p

Ah, a tobuscus fan.

Actually, it's not about Tobuscus, it's the Toby I do in my MineCraft animations. :D

lol..

It's no worse than Moby

Although I think 'Wobly' would be a fun name

There are quite a lot of unusual W names

But - if you insist on the T

(personally I think the O is a bit off, but it was the best of 3 attempts)

Thank you so much! :D And the reason I want it Toby is because it is based off of my series, the misadventures of Toby. :D

Archived