Show us your top 4 of characters

Please and i'll tell you.

Ok, i'll admit that i walked right into that one. Now you get to see my top 1 (My signature will be forever changed though)

My favorite character of all time (in pretty much everything, personality, gameplay, etc.)

It's Wilson. He is so awesome there are no words for it. Playing another character is cool, but it doesnt feel the same. there is this one thing that keeps you coming back to Wilson. That's how awesome he is. Who doesnt want to be Wilson? Okay, don't answer that... But you get the idea.

Ok, i'll admit that i walked right into that one. Now you get to see my top 1 (My signature will be forever changed though)

My favorite character of all time (in pretty much everything, personality, gameplay, etc.)

It's Wilson. He is so awesome there are no words for it. Playing another character is cool, but it doesnt feel the same. there is this one thing that keeps you coming back to Wilson. That's how awesome he is. Who doesnt want to be Wilson? Okay, don't answer that... But you get the idea.

Many people agree on that, me included. WIlson is just tha best. :3

Archived