Suggestion for Chester's transformation

What if instead of during the full moon, you would get Shadow Chester when you put 9 nightmare fuels in him while you're insane. I mean it would be interresting because that's Shadow chester we're talking about.

I got Snow chester but when I could examine him or open him, it showed just Examine Chester and Open Chester. How about if for Snow chester for example when you want to Examine him you would get Examine Snow Chester. This could also be more useful for beginners in case their Chester transforms, cause mine transformed without any gems next to the Glommer's statue.

What if instead of during the full moon, you would get Shadow Chester when you put 9 nightmare fuels in him while you're insane. I mean it would be interresting because that's Shadow chester we're talking about.

I got Snow chester but when I could examine him or open him, it showed just Examine Chester and Open Chester. How about if for Snow chester for example when you want to Examine him you would get Examine Snow Chester. This could also be more useful for beginners in case their Chester transforms, cause mine transformed without any gems next to the Glommer's statue.

Umm, by putting all nightmare fuels in him, he already turns into shadow chester on a full moon....

Norman; Wut O_o ?

Strangerdanger; well, I knew that may be? I don't get your point but I'm suggesting that instead of full moon he would turn when you're insane into Shadow Chester unless your Chester is already Snow chester of course.

Archived