My life is bugged

That's because you have meat effigy's. They take something like 25 points off of your health.

Basically, each meat effigy reduces the maximum amount of health that you can have.

Fun fact: if you have enough meat effigy's that your health is basically 0, the Morgue says the cause of death is Resurrection sickness.

I had not died, He stayed so of nowhere

That's not how it works. the meat Effigys reduce maximum health even when you are alive. the maximum health it takes away can be regained when you use them up from dying.

Right from the wiki: Every Meat Effigy constructed lowers maximum health by 30 points, which can only be restored if the Meat Effigy is destroyed or used for revival.

That's not how it works. the meat Effigys reduce maximum health even when you are alive. the maximum health it takes away can be regained when you use them up from dying.

Right from the wiki: Every Meat Effigy constructed lowers maximum health by 30 points, which can only be restored if the Meat Effigy is destroyed or used for revival.

Aaaah,i did, thank you, i have killed me and returned to normal

Aaaah,i did, thank you, i have killed me and returned to normal form

I was half-expecting this to be a long, philosophical post about the impact of video games on the human mind.

Aaaah,i did, thank you, i have killed me and returned to normal

Well, there was a symbolic death-rebirth-changed outlook on life event, albeit virtual.

Archived