Suggestions for Reign of Giants - Beta

Hi guys!

We play this game for a long time and take the Sword and armor for a long long time fighting too. All of weapons this Sword armor Sword armor Sword armor Sword armor and Sword armor when the game updated every time!I think you should bring some new weapons..You should out of the ordinary like  bow or  guns.I don't think this is RPG game. This is a Survival game. We need ranged weapons to fight!I don't think maxwll take a blow darts for killing! Good luck guys! We are waiting for you!

Okay what I think he's saying is "We have played this game for a long time and our weapons are always just swords and armour through all the updates(well our main weapons are spears,axes and the tips of tentacles so I don't know what ziyuan is talking about) and we need guns, bows and other ranged weapons (even though there are magical staffs and boomerangs)  because blow darts aren't going to kill Maxwell. That's what I think he trying to say.

Archived