If you redo the adventure mode, maxwell meeting again the last world?

hello guys I wanted to ask you one thing, I have completed the adventure mode and unlocked maxwell, but if now redo the adventure mode, the last world I always find maxwell sitting in the chair? or find someone else?

hello guys I wanted to ask you one thing, I have completed the adventure mode and unlocked maxwell, but if now redo the adventure mode, the last world I always find maxwell sitting in the chair? or find someone else?

You will find the character you rescued Maxwell with sitting on the chair.

You will find the character you rescued Maxwell with sitting on the chair.

I'm sorry but I do not understand much English well being an Italian, you wrote that practically find one that has taken the place of maxwell when I released? or always find maxwell? and if I find always maxwell, if I do exactly the adventure mode with Maxwell, who I find sitting in the chair?

I'm sorry but I do not understand much English well being an Italian, you wrote that practically find one that has taken the place of maxwell when I released? or always find maxwell? and if I find always maxwell, if I do exactly the adventure mode with Maxwell, who I find sitting in the chair?

Ah right,

You save Maxwell as Wilson, you play Maxwell you find Wilson

You save Maxwell as Wendy, you play Maxwell, you find Wendy

Etc etc

Archived