New Honey Badger Mod/DLC

1. Honey Badger-Deals 25 damage a hit-Takes 1080 damage to kill.

2. Causes a poison like effect because of its bad hygiene.

3. Resistant to bee weapons. The Honey Badger will be attracted beehives and bee boxes.

4. Will ravage these items and steal any loot from chests around it.

5. Badger can be tamed my defeating a boss cobra.

6. Cobra has 40 damage a hit and 1880 damage to kill. Honey badger can't be damaged by cobra because it is immune to its poison effect.

7. The Honey Badger will only be knocked out for one hour of in game time if it takes too much poison damage from the boss cobra.

8. After the cobra dies it drops cobra meat. Feed this to the badger and it will become your pet and follow you around like a pig. The badger has a ability only being able to be activated with Wilson. The badger can be told to go hunting and will come back 2-3 in game hours later with 1-3 dead rabbits ready to be cooked. But if Wilson grows his beard all the way the badger will confuse him for prey and attack him until he shaves his beard.

9. Every three winters it will drop badger milk. Badger milk restores all stats. And you can't be damaged for three seconds. But the rest of the buffs last for one in-game day. But after the buffs end you go fully insane because you had something amazing and can't live without it. But there is a 50% chance that your character will say, “I need more”. If they say that you can drink another bottle but your sanity will decrease by 50 every 10 ticks. Then this will end when you go fully insane. And you will stay insane for a full game day, and it cannot be increased for that day. Then if you survive that it automatically goes back up halfway in the sanity meter. Also you get a buff that makes sanity decrease 5% slower and you deal 10% more damage to hallucinations.

10. Badger Mother- 100 damage a hit, 3600 damage to kill. If killed it drops a badger pelt. Can be worn, gives player permanent buffs to all stats. Also lets them take 216 damage before their life total starts to get injured.

If someone would make this a mod or klei make it a DLC I would be very grateful to them.'

-Valon Dreth from the Imperial Prison

10. Badger Mother- 100 damage a hit, 3600 damage to kill. If killed it drops a badger pelt. Can be worn, gives player permanent buffs to all stats. Also lets them take 216 damage before their life total starts to get injured.

What the hell? you know that you are on the right forum, make sure (cause it ain't Binding of Isaac) If it gets added i'm gonna strangle myself with krampus sack (with bunch of mole and ice in it)

What the hell? you know that you are on the right forum, make sure (cause it ain't Binding of Isaac) If it gets added i'm gonna strangle myself with krampus sack (with bunch of mole and ice in it)

Hey its only 100 hits from a spear and if you don't get hit it could get taken out with a ice staff much faster. And besides its a optional thing and its a late game boss.

Archived