Just to vent!

Nine of eight times (yeah, improper) I start adventure mode w the grand KoW, till tonight!!...the game is afoot, and I felt blessed, here I could buff up some recipes and items that I never the less anticipate needing when I'm forced into KoW, and for the first time I built the wooden thing, and placed the divining rod. But wait!!! I know another great tool to carry would be the walking cane, and only a screen distance away is the humble abode of mactusk and his family. I wait till day eating up and warming the stone prepping my item HUD and as day breaks I'm off. Simple enough killing the two hounds and laying down one mactusk but to my surprise there was another, which persuaded me to run up to the tall bird and have him help me out. Voila! Now just to grab the tusk and skip my way back!!..yet in my adrenaline rush of excitement and accomplishment I took no note of my health, which I had planned ahead for w the mandrake, but no, just outside my view pops yet another mactusk and hits me by surprise sending me to my touchstone on the other side of the world where I had not left anything for winter revival necessities...I'm not gonna finish the story, I'm sure most of you guys have been here. Back to it, yet again...

I'm getting the hang of it, but it's the challenge that makes this my favorite game I've ever played, no joke! You can't mindlessly wonder about from task to task, everything much pretty much be planned!!...and tho I'm aggravated, now that I've done it (bc I did, just got greedy) it won't be like so much pressure as it has been...I've only been playing for a month and have just figured sandbox out, tho w some characters I still struggle, I've only just buckled down on adventure mode...

I had thought about starting a new thread, but just a few of you guys already here will serve my indulgence well enough!...

I...did...it!!!...well, at least the first world...the game is afoot, and the first seven days were epic! I somehow managed to scale across the chess piece part of the bridge when the "Hungry Gods" then smiled down upon an empty soul and granted a herd of spiders to swarm a couple mactusk gangs, and voila! Had myself a walking cane!!!...still had three days of winter left but found a ton of flowers for sanity and minimal health gain as I gathered up spleens and spare carrots...by day ten I had all but the ring thing but had it narrowed down. Dawn of day 11 I was ready the lay waste to the wooden things chess guardians w a log suit at %100 and a tentacle stick thing....

Wish me luck, and the "hunger gods" stay w me, I'm not very xp in adventure mode and one death brings me back to square one....which I'm sure will happen, many times before I can go on treating sandbox like it's my b!tc£......

Archived