TeamViewer Online Multiplayer (using Desblat's mod)

Hello there, everybody! This forum is for the stating of TeamViewer mod stuff (Such as IDs and Passwords) to be used with a mod. I did not create this modification, however, It can be found at the steam workshop here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=172291214

If you read the details on this modification, it states that there CAN be online uses for this mod.

=======================-ONLINE?:-=============================

YOU CAN PLAY THROUGH THE INTERNET ! 
1. Instal his mod. 
2. Download the program called "TeamViewer 9" http://www.teamviewer.com/en/ The program is 100% free. 
3. A friend can connect to your computer using this program. 
4. He can control your keyboard. Then your start game, he can see it and he can control the second or third player using arrows etc... So he can play online! 
Thanks to KlivenPL for this invention! 

There are some rules I must state: 1. Please do not mess with/Shut down these computers. 2. Any other rule made by any other poster counts.

My TeamViewer ID: 926 050 208   My TeamViewer Password: m35fh8 (Not sure if it is neccesary)

That will be all.  :juggling:

@Rakuraden

I did not make this mod, but i have the answer. Only the first player can be a custom character.

@EmielRegis Thank you for the answer. I will be sure to keep that in mind.

When i put the Mod and run with other character i cant activate the other player, have any modification on script who I need to do ?

@Rakuraden 

I have also experienced this before. That was the reply I got for asking the question, though. I don't think Custom characters work at all. Then again, the creator replied " It depends on what you want to combine with this mod" to "Will other mods work with this one?"

Just a statement: Please ask questions to the mod page/creator and not me. I don't know a lot about the mod exept that it works for me.

This forum is for sharing TeamViewer information to use multiplayer over the internet (I gave my information, feel free to try and not starve with me), and sharing those multiplayer experiences. Thank you. (I am not saying asking questions is bad, however)

That is all!  :juggling:

I forgot to mention that if you wanted to download TeamViewer, click on the topic link (the one in the ONLINE area of black text) or the link at the Mod page. I apologize for not mentioning this sooner  :spidercowers:

That is all!  :juggling:

Archived