Some Cool Ideas I Have

Hello! First I love the game! I think a few new cool features in don't starve would first be adding a bow, quiver, and arrows. then the second thing i think would be cool would be deer. it would be awsome if they could be more available than turkey's but less than rabits. and another cool one would be co-op up to 2 or maby even 4 people. if you think this is cool please try and add one of them please! Thanks!

I think a few new cool features in don't starve would first be adding a bow, quiver, and arrows.

Yes, as ZaCormyr mentioned bow and arrows are a popular suggestion, and one I support. The general formula that has been suggested for crafting it would be:

Sticks + Silk = Bow

Flint + Stick + Feather = Arrow

Also, to prevent spamming arrows it would require the player to draw back the arrow before releasing it to fire it far enough at the target with enough force to cause damage. Or else it falls short or just falls to the ground.

then the second thing i think would be cool would be deer. it would be awsome if they could be more available than turkey's but less than rabits.

Mmmm... I don't know.

co-op up to 2 or maby even 4 people.

Yes, co-op/multiplayer is the most commonly requested suggestion on the forums. However odds are slim that it will be included because of "resource limitations" for the Dev team. Otherwise, with so many people asking, I'm sure they would have included it.