Artists wanted for mod project.

kraken121

That is perfectly fine with me :victorious:

But i would need  the character model, portrait, big portrait, and save slot art.Actually for barb, I think  he needs two character models, one for when he is normal and another for when he is raging, unless there is some way of combining them, but looking at Dana's tutorial, my guess is two models might be needed.

I know, i know, I just wanted to ask  if you like my art before I will start making whole character. 

I know, i know, I just wanted to ask  if you like my art before I will start making whole character. 

By all means, go right ahead, it looks great, nice and savage/mean looking :encouragement: I will cross barb off the list then, i will also send u pm with the mods location, so u can test it if you like.

I really want to do my own art pack for this, so badly...

I took a few minutes for some seriously rough bust sketches - just some rough-as-hell first-draft concepts for how I would approach the Barbarians.

Thought people might find it interesting, or something. ^^;

post-267484-0-88785900-1393191860_thumb.

Edit: To clarify, these are REALLY rough.
Pencil-on-paper, no reference, no eraser, decisions-on-the-fly speed-sketches.

They don't represent the final designs I would go with - I just did some simple base-work that wasn't too tiring, and thought people might like to see. ^^;

update,

Thief  (being worked on)

Druid (currently being worked on)

Barbarian (finished)

Shadow Knight (I wish Dana would do, cry...)

Cleric (being worked on)

opening up two more characters for artwork,

Paladin

Gnome Tinkerer (this character will be a project in it's own, a lot of unique artwork needed for his creations)

so here is the art for Druid template_selectscreen_portraits2_zps5c9a

comments n critique are welcome...and it would be great if all the artists working can keep every1 updated here... we can create a tighter and more unified art that ways :)

so here is the art for Druid template_selectscreen_portraits2_zps5c9a

comments n critique are welcome...and it would be great if all the artists working can keep every1 updated here... we can create a tighter and more unified art that ways :-)

Great work, can't wait to plug it into the mod :excitement:

update,

Thief  (being worked on)

Druid (finished)

Barbarian (finished)

Cleric (being worked on)

Paladin (being worked on)

Gnome Tinkerer (this character will be a project in it's own, a lot of unique artwork needed for his creations)

Opening up two more characters for art,

Monk

Ranger

We are hoping first public release will be ready in 1 week.

(we also need some monster art if anyone is interested, we currently have placeholder art for some)

I am new to this site and I couldn't find a way to PM you and this seems to be a way to contact you. I am interested in creating some artwork for your mod, some of my work can be seen at ronhornbeck.com and you can contact me at contact@ronhornbeck.com. Thanks and good luck with your mod!

Unfortunately you need 5 posts in the forums to send a pm or edit a message.I will send you a PM and see if you can reply or not.

Edit: yeah, I can't send you a PM until you get 5 posts haha, I can shoot you an email or you can add me on Steam (same name as my forum name) or you can try to get 4 more posts ( I know its lame, I complained a month or two about that and was told it might be lifted, I guess it has not)

Hi Krak, given that I'm a big fan of D&D and of the Don't Starve art style, the thought of putting the two together sounds like an awesome idea! That being said, I'd like to offer my ok skills as an artist to your team. I have one drawing up on Deviant Art (just joined). if you want take a look my gallery here's a link http://torinquinn.deviantart.com/gallery/ 

I am currently in school so if you accept me into the team, I can't say that I'll necessarily be giving you new drawings/paintings every day, yet I'll try my best!

Hi Krak, given that I'm a big fan of D&D and of the Don't Starve art style, the thought of putting the two together sounds like an awesome idea! That being said, I'd like to offer my ok skills as an artist to your team. I have one drawing up on Deviant Art (just joined). if you want take a look my gallery here's a link http://torinquinn.deviantart.com/gallery/

I am currently in school so if you accept me into the team, I can't say that I'll necessarily be giving you new drawings/paintings every day, yet I'll try my best!

I don't expect any art to be finished every day hehe I understand the time it involves :friendly_wink:

That being said, since your post count is still under 5 posts, I can't send you a PM, you can either get your post count up to 5 posts or you can send me an email to kraken121 (at) gmail (dot) com

update,

Thief  (open again)

Druid (finished)

Barbarian (finished)

Cleric (being worked on)

Opening up two more characters for art,

Monk

Ranger

(we also need some monster art if anyone is interested, we currently have placeholder art for some)

(I just waited 7 weeks for some character art and just got excuses upon excuses, so If you are interested in joining our team, please take the time to consider if you have enough time to contribute, we have put hours and hours into the coding, we are very far ahead "code wise", so please take time to consider joining and not just ask me on a whim. Whether it is art, code, text or play testing, this takes many hours. So please don't waste our time.)

update,

Thief

Druid (finished)

Barbarian (finished)

Cleric (being worked on)

Monk

Ranger

Archived