creating a character

hunglasx

hi everyone!

first of all,i need to say that,i want to create a character but i don't know anything about modding,drawing etc.
however,i really want to create it.i have a few question about it.

first thing is about time.actually,i'm not a patient man.should i spend too much time for doing it?

secondly,as i'm said,i don't know anything about modding.i just wanna create a new character which has same attributes with wilson.i'm just want to change his appearance.animatons,attributes or things like it doesn't matter for me.i'll say that again,i just want to change wilson's appearance and change his name.what i need to do it? which tutorials on forum should i look? can anybody give me tips about it?

thanks already,sorry for bad language.i can't speak english very well as you guys can see ^^

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/27341-tutorial-the-artists-guide-to-characteritem-modding/

This is the most likely the best and most up to date tutorial out there. It is really easy to follow, especially in your case since you aren't adding any unique attributes.

Best of luck with your mod!

i just want to change character's appearance,not animatons or attributes i said.do i need to do everything on this guide? if it's not necessary to do everything,what should i do in this tutorial? which parts should i do?

could you copy and paste here the things which i need to create my own character?

i just want to change character's appearance,not animatons or attributes i said.do i need to do everything on this guide? if it's not necessary to do everything,what should i do in this tutorial? which parts should i do?

could you copy and paste here the things which i need to create my own character?

Basically just follow the guide verbatim, and skip over the part where you add custom stats. If you don't put any altered stats into the character prefab, it will be left at default.

Customising basic stats is one of the easier parts.

Archived