Lines of the past RP

Rabbitfist

Newleaf shrugs.

"That's a tough question to answer. How are you alive? How is anyone alive?"

John continues climbing.

"Because I can't physically exert myself too much. I have to take it slow. There's a seal. Don't want it to break. You understand, right?"

Newleaf nods understandingly.

"I see. That must have been tough. I don't know what a trainer is, but it sounds bad to be treated that way."

John laughs lightheartedly.

"I like your rhyme. But anyway, I can do it myself. And I'm sure you have some reason for being here, too."

*sigh*

"Yeah... It was very painful... A lot of people owned me, but the worst was Team Flare people. They took me away from my friends and experimented on me, and they also hurt others like me..."

"Okay. But, just in case something happens, I'll hang out around you. I don't want you hurt, 'cause then I wouldn't be doing my job, now would I?"

*sigh*

"Yeah... It was very painful... A lot of people owned me, but the worst was Team Flare people. They took me away from my friends and experimented on me, and they also hurt others like me..."

"Okay. But, just in case something happens, I'll hang out around you. I don't want you hurt, 'cause then I wouldn't be doing my job, now would I?"

OOC:Nintendo gets more and more creative with names

"In the Kalos region, but they have all dispersed due to the two heroes in the region. That's how I escaped... It still hurts to think about that time though..."

*tears start to form as they slowly roll down her cheeks*

"Kill me? The most you'd do is make a dent in my sickles. Trust me, after being alive for 500+ years, and working to protect the world from danger, I know how to defend myself. So, I'm staying with ya in case you get hurt."

Edited by Ellebelly24

"Bah, no need to be like that."

Newleaf softly pats Lily's shoulder.

"I'm sure it would only make them happier to see you upset and in pain. Defy them. Stand tall. Be strong."

John shakes his head.

"Oh, I'm sure I wouldn't hurt you too much. You do look powerful. But I would try to kill you nonetheless, and you'd probably hurt me trying to not get harmed. It's best if I'm left alone."

"I guess you're right..."

*She wipes her cheek*

"They didn't even think we had emotions. All they really cared about was perfection, even if it ment for us to die..."

"As a guardian of humanity, I believe it would be best if I stay. Besides, I would never forgive myself if you ran into trouble, and couldn't take it on all by your self! Trust me, it's never good to be alone, especially encased in stone for thousands of millennia!"

(Is Team Flare a reference to (Read at your own risk)

The Nazis and or Hitler?
because I saw the game exchange in which Kalos's relation to France was discussed, so it would make a decent amount of sense.)

Newleaf nods.

"But they're gone now. You're okay."

John sighs.

"Maybe it would be better to be encased in stone for a millennium if the only thing you can do is hurt others..."

He shakes his head.

"Please, don't stay. I'm begging you."

(No idea, because that's probably what it is. Team Flare is like Team Plasma.... Sorta...)

"Yeah, you're right, again! I feel like an idiot!"

*She starts to giggle*

"Too late!"

*she smiles*

"I'm not stupid! You have multiple personality disorder. You have another personality, one that wants to kill everyone. I know everything about every human being. That I know, of course!"

(Maybe I could find that out myself if my little brother would stop hogging the 3DS.)

Newleaf nods.

"Well, if you want to get to Dark Thunder Mountain before night comes, you should probably head off."

John laughs loudly.

"Multiple personality disorder? Well, that's the scientific way to put it."

He looks at the mountain.

"This is taking too long. And this walking is too hard. I need something to help me..."

A bloodied spear appears in his hand, and John proceeds to uses it as a walking stick.